Premium single zone wine cooler WLB-460FLD-MIX, 172cm, 120-154 bottles
- mixed shelves (50% Burgundy and 50% Bordeaux)
- high quality shelves made from Sapeli wood
- captivating visual subtle
The SWISSCAVE 1-zone wine cabinet WLB-460FLD-MIX achieves the perfect atmosphere with its premium GASTRO features by presenting your fine wines, prominently displayed at an inclination, with a perfect light that goes throughout the cabinet and high-end dark redbrown Sapele shelves.
Like all wine coolers from the Premium Edition series, it fits perfectly into your restaurant or hotel or in your house / appartment thanks to its puristic design. It can be used without door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered.
The GASTRO furnishing features high-grade, natural sapele (Mahogany) wood racks, as well as a subtle lighting throughout the cabinet. All racks from top to bottom are bathed in a soft, warm, white light which make the wine cabinet a visual magnet. No additional lighting is required to read the labels of the slightly tilted bottles on the presentation racks or on the extended flat shleves. The presentation racks are structured so that 6 bottles per shelf are prominently displayed in a tilted position. The tilted position allows you to keep already opened wine bottles cooled at optimal drinking temperature in the wine cooler. Behind the 6 tilted bottles, there is room to store 10-12 additional bottles, which allows for optimum usage of the available cooling volume.
- comes with wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely) and extendable to 80% of ist capacity
- perfect view of the noble wines through full-surface, lockable insulating glass door with filigree black anodised aluminum frame
- shelves optimised for standard Bordeaux bottles
- reliable temperature control via digital temperature control and display
- gentle storage of your precious wines thanks to a particularly low-vibration compressor
Alternatively also available with flat pull-outs (80%) on steel ball bearings, or a combination of diagonal and horizontal pull-out shelves. Available under accessories.
|Product dimensions (H/W/D)||1720 x 595 x 725 mm|
|Noise level||38 dB(A) sound-absorbing recommendation|
|Power consumption per day||0,378 kWh (ca.)|
|Net weight||110 kg|
|Cooler shape||Free-standing or embeddable with shadow gap|
|Scope of functions|
|Temperature zone||5°C - 20°C|