Additional extensions for different needs
- Retractable presentation shelf
- Retrofit with inclined bracket
- Beechwood or Sapele raw wood (Mahogany)
- Ideal for Burgundy formats as well
Tilted racks made from beech wood or high-grade, natural sapele wood (mahogany) for optimal wine presentation or ideal temperature control for opened bottles. The racks glide easily on steel ball bearings and can be locked. Presentation racks feature wide, decorative grip bars, as well as a structure for precise bottle storage.
The presentation racks are structured so that 6 Bordeaux bottles on each rack are prominently displayed in a tilted position (for Burgundy shelves 5 bottles). The tilted position allows you opened bottles of wine to be stored at an optimal temperature in the wine cooler. Behind the 6 tilted bottles, there is room to store another 10 – 12 additional bottles, providing optimum usage of the available cooling volume.
The pull-out shelves of the 3xx/4xx series are available in two versions, and you can choose between beech wood or sapele wood:
1. optimized for Burgundy bottles and formats with excess lengths/widths, up to 90mm champagne widths (9 bottles per drawer)
2. optimized for normal format bottles (Bordeaux format, 11 bottles per drawer)